- egg-plant balls
- quick hemp spelt bread
- hemp paste with chive and capers
Hemp meets organic gourmet cuisine!
Mayoori Buchhalter, head of the cooking school „BioGourmetClub“ and Daniel Kruse, manager of Hempro International have come together and created a special cookbook.
Hemp is one of the most versatile raw material know to mankind.
The use of hemp seeds and hemp oil as foods has unfortunately been forgotten in our latitudes. That’s why this cookbook should help hemp seeds and hemp oil gain the importance they deserve due to nutritionally characteristics. Hemp seeds and hemp oil are an enrichment of daily menus.
Apart from delicious recipes you’ll find interesting information on the characteristics and benefits of hemp raw material and manner of use tips.
Vegetarian and vegan recipes have been taken very deliberately into the repertoire. This book is a guideline for all interested and health-conscious hobby cooks for the use of hemp in a healthy cuisine. With this book you’ll understand and learn the principles of using hemp in a healthy cuisine. Further creative ideas in daily kitchen routines will be unlimited afterwards.
Here is a small selection of recipes from the book:
Snacks, finger food, dips and pastes
– egg-plant balls
– quick hemp spelt bread
– hemp paste with chive and capers
– pointed cabbage with hemp seeds and chili strips
– spinach salad with miso-lemon-dressing
– glass noodle salad
– hemp potato salad
Cereal, vegetables and other filling foods
– parsnips cream soup with hemp-gremolata
– pangasius with chili dip
– turkey escalope with hemp coriander breadcrumb coating and plums-tarragon-sauce
– seitan stew with hemp marzipan
– ice cream confectionery
– date yoghurt cream with hemp brittle
– strawberry ice cream popsicle with elderflower milk and hemp brittle
Authors: Mayoori Buchhalter / Daniel Kruse
Approx. 80 pages, over 100 color photographs, 210 x 210 mm paperback