- 1 bar of hemp crunch chocolate
- 25 g chocolate coating (bittersweet)
- 50 g butter
- 125 g icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon cognac
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 3-4 tablespoons peeled hemp seeds
- chocolate ramekins made of paper
Put chocolate and coating in a bowl and let it melt under continuous stirring in water bath. Remove bowl from water bath afterwards and let cool down.
Stir room temperature butter, icing sugar, cognac and Grand Marnier until smooth. Mix in cooled chocolate.
Brown hemp seeds in a pan without butter.
Put mixture in an icing bag. Squirt little rosettes into the chocolate ramekins and sprinkle with hemp seeds.
Cool for 6 hours until chocolates are firm.